We respect your privacy and preferences regarding the use of any personal information that is collected. This Policy (“Policy”) will inform you as to how this information is collected, how you as the user can control the use and our practices regarding this information through our website, applications, social media pages and any offline marketing/sales efforts (“Channels”).
The information that we collect
By your interactions and usage of the Channels, CJP Technologies Private Limited might collect Information that identifies or relates to an individual. This Personal Information covers, but may not be limited to, your full name address, email address, telephone number, association to a company and any other interests.
We may collect other forms of information as well, by your interaction/use of the Channels, which do not specify any particular individual. This includes, but may not be limited to, device and browser information, data gathered by electronic interactions, data from application usage, geo-location, demographics, and aggregated/statistical information. Statistical information does not specify a particular person, but can be derived using personal data. For instance, it can be used to find the % of users present at a specific ZIP code.
How the information is shared & used
The information that we get is used and shared (unless it is restricted/regulated by applicable laws) for:
- Transaction Engagement: The gathered personal information is used for transacting with you
- Transactional Processing: The personal information in conjugation with payment data, credit cards and financial information can be used for processing transactions
- Giving support or providing other services: The collected personal information along with the products/services that you have availed can be used for providing you support, updates, fixes/patches and similar communications related to operations.
- Marketing as per your preferences and request responses: The collected personal information may be used for informing you about our service developments, and advertising of our other offerings according to the rules laid down by our policy. Your visits, marketing experience and communications with us would be targeted to your interests as per the collected personal information.
- Improve services and your experience: CJP Technologies Private Limited and CloudJournee may use the collected personal information for improving our services and relationships with our customer.
- Avail 3rd Party Services: The collected personal information is also shared with 3rd parties that provide us with services such as processing of credit cards, analytics, web management, IT and other provisions. When CJP Technologies Private Limited shares any personal information with a 3rd party, we require that it only be used for providing us with services and with the terms laid down in this policy.
We may make use of, transfer and make available the other information that is collected, expect where the applicable regulations/laws state otherwise. If the laws require us to treat this information as Personal Information, then it will only be used in the same way by which we use Personal Information.
Cookies remember the type of browser you use and which additional browser software you have installed. They also remember your preferences, such as language and region, which remain as your default settings when you revisit the website. Cookies also allow you to rate pages and fill in comment forms.
How we gather the information
CJP Technologies Private Limited and the 3rd parties collect information from various sources which can be divided into the following 3 categories:
- Direct interaction: This includes your interactions to us and use of the Channels, along with activities like registration, inquiries for services and the transactions.
- Data that is available publically/ from 3rd parties: Data via automated interactions, data that you have publically made available or data given by 3rd party vendors.
- Automated interactions: Data from the application of technologies like cookies, protocols, buttons, widgets and tools.
This policy may be updated, and at any point, if the changes made reduce your rights or our obligations, a prominent notice will be displayed in this section of the policy. We appreciate your concerns on the privacy practices of CJP Technologies Private Limited.
If you believe that your information has been used in any manner that may not be consistent with the policy laid down above or your preferences; or you have any questions regarding the same, then you can reach out to CJP Technologies Private Limited.