CloudJournee began with a simple objective- to help our partners make use of the cloud as they innovate and set out to change the world.
1.3 By availing the Services, you indicate that you acknowledge and accept all the Service Terms laid down, including any changes that have been made by CJP Technologies Private Limited as allowed above, and you agree to be bound by and comply with all the Service Terms in all of their entirety. Any failure to comply with the terms can result in suspension, restriction or blockage of access or use of privileges for a part of or all the Services without any notice or liability from CJP Technologies Private Limited. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, then you may not avail or use this Service or any part of it.
1.5 In consideration of you using the service, you covenant, represent and warrant that:
- If you are accessing the service in your capacity as the employee of any organization, owner or an agent of any entity or another person, you agree on behalf of the said party, either severally or jointly, to be bound by and in compliance by all the Service Terms
- Your age is equal to or greater than 18 years, and are otherwise competent and have the capacity & authority for entering into and performing any obligations laid down by the Service Terms, including those on behalf of any entity or person if applicable, and are not barred from receiving these services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction
2.Use of Service
You shall not
- Adapt, reverse engineer, translate or disassemble in whole or any part of the Service Content.
- Except otherwise expressed and explicitly stated in this agreement, reproduce, duplicate, modify, re-license or sell the works in whole or in part
- Install, facilitate or upload introducing a virus, Easter Egg, Spyware or any Computer File or Code that is harmful or intends to damage the operation of any software, hardware or equipment
- Remove any trademark, copyright or other rights notice on the Service content
This agreement is constructed in accordable with the regulations and laws of the local jurisdiction, without any regard to the conflicts of principles. The Service Terms form the complete agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter, superseding any other written or oral agreement. You agree that irrespective of any law or statute to the contrary, any claim by you, on behalf of you or for the entity must be filed in less than 1 year after which sum claim is forever barred.
Should you have any questions regarding the service, you can reach out to us at email@example.com